Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Adecco is assisting A large Finance Company in their recruitment
for Financial Collection Agents in Winterville, NC. Do you enjoy
helping people in getting their finances on track and educating
them on the best practices? These Collections Representative jobs
are temp to hire opportunities! If you meet the qualifications
listed below - Apply Now! Responsibilities for Collections
Representative jobs include but are not limited to:
- Meet performance expectations for collection efforts for
assigned accounts based upon individual goals and objectives, e.g.,
a minimum calls per day, contact percentage, promises/calls ratio,
- Place or receive calls in priority order as established by
- Negotiate payment arrangements with clients to cure
delinquency, evaluating ability and willingness to pay. Navigate
and interpret various screens and relay information to clients
accurately and professionally.
- Determine cause of delinquency and best course of action to
assist delinquent customer.
- Document all collection efforts for each assigned account in
accordance with established procedures, which may include using
action and reaction codes, rescheduling feature, "scratch pad"
entries, etc. in the collection system. Candidates must meet the
following requirements to be considered for Collections
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Good time management/organizational skills
- Ability to utilize Microsoft applications, including Outlook,
Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible schedule, including overtime as needed
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $12.00/hr., plus overtime!
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week
- Professional, call center Work Environment
- Comprehensive benefits - medical, dental, vision, options
available Example of Schedule: Two day shifts per week:-- 8am-5pm /
Two late shifts per week: 12pm-9pm Fridays are as scheduled All
employees usually work up to three Saturdays per month: 8 am-12pm
or could be 8am-2pm All employees usually work one Sunday per
month: 3pm-9pm; unless it falls on the last day of the month and
then it would be 12pm -9pm On the last day of the month, all
employees work 13 hours from 8 am to 9 pm *This schedule is subject
to change due to Covid-19.*-- Qualified Candidates ......Please
apply @ adeccousa.com Today! Adecco provides one of the most
comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Benefits are available to you as a contractor after 30 days of
employment. Equal Opportunity Employer
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and
Keywords: Adecco USA, Greenville , Collections Representative, Accounting, Auditing , Winterville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!