Posted on: January 12, 2022
Amazing company culture, Excellent Compensation & Benefits
Package, Flexible Work ScheduleThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph
FriasAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 per
yearA bit about us:Accounting firm that has been in business 30+
years providing an array of services for their privately held
companies. They specialize in tax services, income tax, estate tax
planning, taxpayer representations, and tax return preparation as
well. With their ongoing client growth they are expanding their
team and looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join their
team.If you are a Tax Accountant with income tax return background
please continue to read on.....Why join us?Excellent Compensation
PackageGreat BenefitsBonus StructureReputable Company (50+ years in
business)Specializes in Tax Accounting ServiceJob DetailsMain
- Preparation and review of individual and business tax returns
as well as other assistance in the tax preparation process.
- Reviewing tax work of less experienced staff.
- Assisting with training and coaching of less experienced
- Having significant client contact and maintaining client
relationships. Reviewing tax information supplied by clients;
following up with clients to answer questions and request
- Providing tax planning and consulting advice to individual and
business clients under manager supervision.
- Recognizing, anticipating, and resolving tax issues; making
- CPA license preferred / not required // testing for license is
- At least three years' experience in public accounting, with a
focus on tax.
- Knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance, and preparation of
individual and entity tax returns.
- Strong computer skills and experience with professional tax
software.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Greenville , Tax Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!