Pursuit Lead Specialist, General Tax
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Pursuit Lead Specialist - General Tax
Are you passionate about strategic thinking and persuasive writing?
Are you exceedingly organized and good at project management? Are
you a self-starter, but also enjoy collaborating with dynamic teams
of smart, talented professionals? If so, we're looking for people
like you to join our U.S. Pursuit Management team!
Work you'll do
As a Pursuit Lead Specialist, you'll use your skills and develop
new ones to collaboratively:
- Manage the pursuit process, from orchestrating the development
of deliverables to coordinating our teams' pursuit activities.
- Transform strategic thinking and win themes into client-centric
messages that differentiate Deloitte in proposals and
- Persuasively write and effectively edit pro
- posal components that include cover letters, executive
summaries, and other critical elements of deliverables.
- Draw from a variety of sources, including information from
research profiles, your own interviews with client service team
members, debriefs from client meetings, and an understanding of the
business and Deloitte's offerings.
- Contribute to building a strong sense of community and
belonging within Deloitte's pursuit team, including collaborating
with designers and other pursuit team members, continuously
refining and improving pursuit strategies and sharing best
practices, and acting as a project-by-project liaison between our
team and the broader organization.
- Contribute to trending services lines such as Operational
Transformation and Legal Business Services.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, humanities, or
- Minimum of 3 years' professional work experience and 1-2 years
in a relevant role, preferably including business-to-business
communications and/or strategic marketing communications.
- Excellent communication, writing, and editing skills, with a
keen eye for detail.
- Experience with project management for complex,
- Excellent relevant writing samples.
- Fluency with MS Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and
- Occasional travel, as required and according to applicable Firm
and CDC guidelines.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Pursuit and proposal management experience in a Big Four or
professional services environment a plus.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of
factors that are considered in making compensation decisions
including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training;
licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational
needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the
applicable geographic differential associated with the location at
which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical
for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for
their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts
and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the
current range is $78570 to $144695.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Greenville , Pursuit Lead Specialist, General Tax, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!