Posted on: August 7, 2022
Compensation: To $150K
Job Overview - Controller - 30910
Looking for a strong Divisional Controller. Role will have high
visibility and upward career path. Ideal candidate will have
Controller manufacturing experience as well as prior experience
implementing new ERP system.
* High energy with a 'can do' personality
* Have a thorough understanding of manufacturing and distribution
centric financial results, including inventory management, turnover
analysis and cost management
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Business
* 5+ years experience in accounting
* Viewpoint and Construction / Manufacturing experience a plus
* ERP implementation experience a strong plus
Additional Job Details
Workplace Policy: #li-Onsite
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level
Linked In Poster: #LI -MS1
About our Process
* We will notify you if you are selected as a candidate for this
role. If not, but you fit our specializations, we'll consider you
for future openings, and encourage you to apply for other Sherpa
roles you're qualified for/interested in.
* Non-Local Candidates: Please note that you are competing with
local candidates who don't require relocation expenses and can
start quickly, so let us know if you have plans to move to the area
* Candidates for all Sherpa opportunities must be authorized to
work in the United States.
* Sherpa is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Sherpa, Greenville , Controller, Accounting, Auditing , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!