Manager, Software Solutions Specialist
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as
Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information
Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support
Manager, Software Solutions Specialist - DAS GPS
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a
community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and
courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to
learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's
Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long
learners focused on technology and innovation.
- Understand the product and the business process(es) associated
with the product.
- Execute product development in accordance with the product
- Evaluate results within business unit to determine if
organizational objectives are being met
- Analyze and resolve product issues and needs including
improvement of system efficiency and integration of existing
software applications and custom developed tools and
- Lead collaboration with business and technology teams to ensure
alignment of business solution definition and technical
- Lead requirements definitions, development sessions and design
walk-through reviews with internal team and business
- Execute complex build activities, integrate designs across
multiple technologies and projects
- Responsible for defining and directing tasks of development
- Supports and troubleshoots production tickets for resolution
and root cause analysis.
- Offers technical guidance to deployment discussions and
- Provide leadership with regular status updates and potential
- Manage daily progress and status of deliverables on
- Manage both internal teams and offshore vendor teams' project
delivery, plans, and ensure proper staffing.
- Monitor compliance to standardized procedures and best
practices and create new policies and processes as needed.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's
success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's
largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy
cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte
operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built
on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The -2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and
applications development team responsible for delivering
leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad
portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower
our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more,
anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals
through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business
lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale
design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics,
and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
- Minimum of 8+ years of directly related experience including
subject matter expertise in area(s) managed, as well as at least
one year of leadership responsibility.
- Limited sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a
requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has
been suspended until further notice.)
- Awareness of architecture standards design and implementation
(including strategy, user experience, performance, controls,
stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written
ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a
clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your
opinion, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and
other persuasion methods.
- Must have ability to work in fast paced environment, balance
priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of procurement processes. Government procurement
processes a plus.
- Knowledge of SAFe Agile development methodology.
- Proven delivery experience.
Keywords: Deloitte, Greenville , Manager, Software Solutions Specialist, Executive , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!