Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsibilities: This position manages all activities of the
Food Safety Department in a manner which ensures consistent results
as measured through the company matrix and regulatory
- Lead all Food Safety and Regulatory efforts at the plant.
Develop, document, and implement food safety processes/procedures
to ensure product safety is always monitored and maintained. Ensure
current and future programs are manageable in the plant environment
and provide operational support to ensure ALL programs are
- Ensure company's food safety programs are properly
communicated, and plant employees have a working knowledge of the
programs through training and mentoring.
- Enforces company’s food safety standards as outlined in the
plants HACCP, Sanitary Dressing, NPIS, Salmonella/Campy Standards
and other programs. Maintain all required documentation.
- Be the catalyst for leading continuous improvement through
technology and scientific research in an effort to take the plants
food safety program(s) to the next level.
- Develop a professional working relationship and act as a plant
liaison with USDA staff.
Requirements: BS degree in poultry, meat or food science plus
at least 5 years of experience in a HACCP, QA or food safety.
- Minimum of 1 year of supervisory experience.
- HACCP Certified with very strong HACCP and regulatory
- Must have or be willing to complete certification requirements
as Certified Food Safety Manager or equivalent.
- Knowledge of poultry processing principles
Keywords: Job Juncture, Greenville , HACCP Manager, Executive , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!