Company: ElectriCom Inc
Location: Rich Square
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Location: Rich Square, NCSalary Interval: Salary ExemptPosition
DescriptionDataWatt Solutions is an ElectriCom company based out of
North Carolina. ElectriCom and DataWatt Solutions have both
experienced continuous growth. We take pride in focusing on family
values both in the workplace and with our customer base. We seek
employees with the ability and desire to work for a progressive
company. We offer a competitive package for both wages and
benefits. Employees who show quality performance will have the
opportunity for advancement and further development of skills. Th
Operations Director position is responsible for the overall
management and development of the assigned region for DataWatt
Solutions. This position will be based out of Northeast North
Carolina. The candidate should be invested in the success of
employee safety, quarterly and annual budgets, and building
customer relationships through general business development and
leadership activities. Additional role requirements focus on fiscal
management of contraction project services within region.ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain a region in
relation to customers and project work on a year-over-year
- Manage customer relations via relationship building and brand
awareness as well as developing additional customer relationships
within the territory through bid work and negotiated work.
- Demonstrate leadership in directing and managing construction
activities for a utility construction contractor company with role
specific to the assigned region.
- Responsible for all aspects of regional results through the
successful leadership of operational supervisors and
- Development of internal team to support 20M in annual revenue
and expand footprint further into the assigned region while
maintaining budget targets.
- Demonstrate ability to develop and maintain relationships with
key personnel affiliated with utility services such as
telecommunications, natural gas, electrical and right-of-way
- Review and analysis of current business market and develop an
approved strategic plan to grow region over a five-year span.
- Ability to engage with the customer/client and establish a
- Ability to listen to customer's needs and propose solutions to
help resolve their issues.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally the technical
aspects of the project in a clear and concise way.
- Provide transparency and diligence with central office
operations such as contracts, payroll, and administration.Position
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 10-15+ years of previous telecommunication construction
experience and data networking.
- Excellent managerial/administrative/analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Business Development work in
the telecommunications sector.
- Data Management
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time (depending on
- Valid Driver's License as regional travel will be
- Advanced knowledge of public right of way and ISP/OSP Fiber
Optic Plant deployments to include maintenance of traffic
(MOT).Equal Opportunity EmployerElectriCom is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, creed, color, sex, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, gender, ethnicity,
religion, national origin, ancestry, nationality, age, disability,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or on any
other basis prohibited by law (except where an attribute is a bona
fide occupational qualification).PI184764530
Keywords: ElectriCom Inc, Greenville , Operations Director, Executive , Rich Square, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!