Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2)
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2) - Windsor
Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center, located in Windsor, NC, under
new management, is a Long Term Care facility that provides quality
care to our residents. Join a growing team of successful, happy
caregivers who are valued and appreciated.
** Excellent pay for the right candidate**
Essential FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
1. - - - - - -Plans, directs, and supervises the activities of the
2. - - - - - -Ensures the nursing department is in compliance with
federal, state, and local regulations.
3. - - - - - -Develop, implement and update department policy and
procedures when necessary or as directed.
4. - - - - - -Responsible for providing consistent and sufficient
staffing for Resident needs as well as regulatory requirements.
5. - - - - - -Participates in Federal, State and Local agency
6. - - - - - -Review with appropriate department heads any
deficiencies noted by government agencies during inspections. -
7. - - - - - -Responsible for operating the Nursing Department
within budgetary guidelines and limitations.
8. - - - - - -Completes annual performance reviews of all
subordinate staff. - Provides guidance and education to staff in
regards to their performance.
9. - - - - - -Provides counseling and disciplinary action to
subordinate staff members as needed.
10. - -Responsible for training and educating staff members.
11. - -Assure that established infection control and standard
precaution practices are maintained at all times. - Follow
established safety precautions when preforming tasks and using
equipment and supplies.
12. - -Reports all hazardous conditions, damaged equipment and
supply issues to the appropriate persons.
13. - -Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of Residents and
interacts with them in a manner that displays warmth, respect and
promotes a caring environment.
14. - -Must answer and respond to call lights promptly and
courteously when working in Resident care areas.
15. - -Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with
the transfer of Residents to different rooms within the
16. - -Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with
Residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
17. - -Attend and participate in departmental meetings and
- - - - - - - - - -Competitive Salary
- - - - - - - - - -Comprehensive benefits package
- - - - - - -Direct Deposit
- - - - - - -Same day pay
- - - - - - -Company perks
- - - - - - -Advancement opportunities
-Education, Licensure, and Experience:
Required: Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
Required: DON experience a must
Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Science, Nursing or related
Preferred: 3 years R.N. experience.
Please feel free to learn more about us at:
Keywords: Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2), Greenville , Director of Nursing (DON), Executive , Tarboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!