RN Unit Manager
Company: Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2)
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2) - Windsor
Rehabilitation And Healthcare Center, located in Windsor, NC, is a
Long Term Care facility that provides quality care to our
residents. Join a growing team of successful, happy caregivers who
are valued and appreciated. -
New competitive wages!
AMAZING comprehensive benefits package!
New added bonuses and perks!
Summary/ObjectiveIn keeping with our organization's goal of
improving the lives of the Residents we serve, the Nurse Supervisor
is responsible for the overall nursing care/service on his/her
shift, including the accurate and timely administration of
medications, treatments, and documentation. The Nurse Supervisor
provides supervision of staff and will safeguard the health, safety
and welfare of all Residents/residents under their care by
following applicable laws, regulations, and established nursing
policies and procedures.
1. - - - - - -Provides quality nursing care to Residents/residents
in an environment that promotes their rights, dignity and freedom
2. - - - - - -Provides supervision to C.N.A's and all subordinate
staff which includes checking their work to ascertain that
assignments have been completed.
3. - - - - - -Supervises direct care of residents and nursing
personnel on his/her shift.
4. - - - - - -Gives and receives shift reports.
5. - - - - - -Rounds the unit multiple times during the shift to
assure proper care is rendered in a safe and clean environment.
6. - - - - - -Keeps physicians and families aware of changes in
7. - - - - - -Assists in developing comprehensive care plans.
8. - - - - - -Completes medical records documenting care provided
and other information in accordance with nursing policies while
maintaining strict confidentiality.
9. - - - - - -Assure that established infection control and
standard precaution practices are maintained when providing care. -
-Follow established safety precautions when preforming tasks and
using equipment and supplies.
11. - -Maintains the comfort, privacy and dignity of
Residents/residents and interacts with them in a manner that
displays warmth, respect and promotes a caring environment.
12. - -Answer and respond to call lights promptly and
13. - -Assist with new admissions, re-admissions and assist with
the transfer of Residents to different rooms within the
14. - -Communicates and interacts effectively and tactfully with
Residents/residents, visitors, families, peers and supervisors.
15. - -Attend and participate in departmental meetings and
in-services as directed.
Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has direct supervisor
responsibilities for Certified Nurse Aides and other personnel
assigned. - - -
Required Education and Experience
High school diploma or equivalent.
Graduate from and accredited nursing program.
Current State License as a RN.
Preferred Education and Experience
- - - - - - - - - -One year experience as a nurse in a long-term
Keywords: Windsor Rehabilitation and Healthcare (2), Greenville , RN Unit Manager, Executive , Windsor, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!