Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager
Posted on: May 19, 2019
CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services
company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the
digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems
management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting,
cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband,
voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a
robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a
360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit
CenturyLink for more information.
The Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager will be responsible for
developing long term, consultative relationships with all levels,
including 'C' level. The right candidate will possess the ability
to create sales in new accounts and cultivate new opportunities
within existing accounts. This is a quota based position with
uncapped earnings potential. Past success selling complex
technology solutions is required and experience with Voice
communications, Data Networking, Managed Hosting, IP and equipment
is a plus.
- The right candidate must provide superior customer service on a
day to day basis.
- Must be self motivated and disciplined and thrive on uncovering
- Must have worked in a quota bearing capacity and understand the
various stages of the sale cycle.
- Must possess the energy, determination and will to aggressively
seek new sales opportunities every day.
- Will maintain up to date account plans and keep organized
records of activities.
- Must have excellent verbal, math and written communication
skills and be able to present solutions in both small and large
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general
trends, emerging technologies, & competitors.
- Use a consultative sales approach to understand customer's
business needs, issues, strategies and priorities to deliver a
value-adding business solution.
- Manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and
monitor sales activity against assigned quotas.
- Experience with Sales Force, PowerPoint, and Excel to develop
and deliver quality presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education and experience.
Typically with 2-4 years of outside Business to Business technology
sales experience in 'named' accounts.
- Minimum of 3 years in Telecommunications sales or related high
- Proficiency with the MS Applications Suite of products; Excel
- Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory driving
- Successful completion of Sales Professional Assessment.
- 8 years of outside Business to Business technology sales
experience in 'named' accounts.
- Familiar with local marketplace, companies and community in
geography stated above.
- Demonstrated stable track record of success in Sales, with 2-3
years consecutive, successful sales experience within one company
within the last 5 years.
Alternate Location: US-New York-New York
Requisition #: 210927
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment.
A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all
persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national
origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic
characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other
legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We
do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment
decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion,
benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate
the general nature and level of work performed by employees within
this classification. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change
based on changing business needs and conditions.
Keywords: CenturyLink, Greenville , Senior Enterprise Relationship Manager, Executive , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!