Neurology Division Chief (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 14, 2020
Job Description & Requirements
Neurology Division Chief in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic physician
recruitment and consulting firm is proud to partner with East
Carolina University, and its Division of Neurology for several key
recruitments. Under direction of the new Dean, Mark Stacy, there is
an institutional focus on expanding the research output and growing
an already successful division, while nearly doubling its size. The
Division of Neurology has eight adult neurologists and two
pediatric neurologists. The clinical practice offers a variety of
services, including MRI, in a relaxed, comfortable setting with
24,000 square feet of office, consultation, and treatment areas.
This is a flexible position which allows for participation in other
academic, research, and clinical pursuits. The Division is actively
involved in the training of medical students and residents. The
successful candidate will join our academic group in a tenure-track
or fixed-term appointment. The ECU Brody School of Medicine is
affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, providing acute,
intermediate, rehabilitation, and outpatient health services to
more than 1.4 million people in 29 counties in Eastern North
Opportunities to build busy, regional specialty programs and make a
name for yourself nationally.
- Division Chief: Seeking an innovative leader who will help
build this dynamic neuroscience service line; known for excellence
in clinical medicine, into an academic and research
- Movement Disorders: Seeking fellowship trained academic
clinicians to lead and grow this already busy regional
- Neuromuscular: Join an already high volume neuromuscular
program with room to expand even further.
- Pediatric Neurologists: Join two busy child neurologists.
- General Neurology: Need for general neurologists for both
outpatient clinic and inpatient consults.
- Stroke: There are a number of stroke clinical trials and a
foundation in place for a vascular neurologist to make an impact on
Greenville, North Carolina:
Located just over an hour from Raleigh-Durham, the Outer Banks,
Oriental, the sailing capital of North Carolina and the Atlantic
Ocean, Greenville is an ideal family-oriented community and growing
college town that caters to outdoor enthusiasts.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), the third largest and
fastest growing university in the state
- Vibrant college community including over 35,000 students
- ECU's nationally recognized arts, theater, and music program
offers entertainment opportunities for the entire family
- Low cost of living, affordable housing, and excellent choice of
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four seasons
- Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball,
and baseball teams
- Numerous shopping opportunities, including popular national
chains and unique, locally-owned stores
- 20 parks including 3 waterfront- a 324-acre nature park and an
- Numerous challenging private and public golf courses.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Neurology Division Chief (Physician #), Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!