Invasive Cardiology opening in NC
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Cardiology-Invasive opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Invasive Cardiology opening: Greenville, NC**
**About the Job**
- Full-time, permanent
- Multi-specialty group
- Private practice
- Seeking a full-time well-trained, highly motivated and collegial
Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiologist comfortable in all areas of
general Cardiology settings to be part of an established
- Medical Group is consistently growing and expanding, and the
practice is excited about the future.
- Candidates must be ABIM Cardiovascular board certified and able
to do TEE and read nuclear and echo cardiograms.
- Additionally, candidates should be board eligible in echo and
- Group can ensure a full patient schedule immediately to ensure
your ability to build a full and thriving practice promptly.
**Compensation and Benefits**
- This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule
flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent
local specialist support.
- This Monday through Friday position has a financial package with
significant income potential, including a substantial two-year base
salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay plan
- Fringe benefit program offers a generous profit-sharing plan,
401k with match, a comprehensive medical, dental, life and a
disability package, and malpractice insurance.
*Medical Group is consistently growing and expanding our program,
and our dermatology department is excited about the future. Our
established modern practice maintains a patient centered approach
through electronic medical records and a highly efficient support
**About the Health Center**
- Located in Greenville, NC, with twelve offices located in and
around the area.
- Multiple specialties including critical care and pulmonary
medicine, emergency medicine, oncology, family medicine,
endocrinology, internal medicine, cardiology, obstetrics and
gynecology, gastroenterology, dermatology, infectious disease along
with general, colon-rectal and bariatric surgery.
- 100 providers and over 600 employees provide services for
thousands of patients in a twenty-nine county region.
- Doctors are on staff at Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center
and the primary teaching hospital for the East Carolina University
Brody School of Medicine.
- Greenville is a pleasant community located in eastern North
- Located in the coastal plain we are equidistant to the Atlantic
Ocean to the east and the Raleigh/Durham area to the west.
- A short drive to the beaches of North Carolina's Outer Banks
(Cape Hatteras, Kitty Hawk and Kill Devil Hills) and Atlantic Beach
and Emerald Isle.
- East Carolina University offers Division I sports, performing
arts programs to include theater, dance, music, and many education
programs featuring renowned international experts.
- Greenville is a wonderful city to raise a family with varied
youth athletic activities and affordable housing with a low cost of
- Greenville is the vital center of business, industry, culture,
education, and health care for all of eastern North Carolina.
- Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its people,
its modern outlook and accessibility has contributed to the city's
- Community has a population of approximately 95,000; however,
Greenville is the economic, retail and medical "hub" for 29
counties in the east.
- It offers a very high quality of life, normally reserved for
smaller cities, yet it has all the cultural qualities associated
with a larger urban area.
- East Carolina University and the Brody SOM, located in
Greenville, is one of the largest universities in the state with
28,000 students and provides a wealth of cultural, theatrical, and
- In addition, ECU competes in the Division One level of
Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, invasive cardiology
jobs, invasive cardiologist jobs, cardiology invasive jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Greenville , Invasive Cardiology opening in NC, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!