COVID Testing RN
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Washington, North
Carolina. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a COVID
Testing RN to join our amazing team.Details of the COVID Testing RN
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary range: $45/hr
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday, Can be Part time or
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the COVID Testing RN:
- Perform COVID testing (Experience performing Nasopharyngeal
Swabs) at pop- up testing sites
- Ensure exam entry is complete, PPE providedQualifications for
the COVID Testing RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience as a RN.
- Experience performing Nasopharyngeal Swabs required.Submit your
resume to us today for consideration of the COVID Testing RN
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Greenville , COVID Testing RN, Healthcare , Washington, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!