Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Travel Nurse RN - $3240/week- Greenville, NC
Company: Nomad Health
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an
experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment
Join Nomad's growing team of registered nursing professionals.
Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay
rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
Earn more. Stress less.
Be a Nomad!
Start Date: 2022-1-31QUALIFICATIONS
- Active Registered Nurse license in the specified
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program.
- BLS and all relevant specialty/department-specific
- One year of experience in the specialty within the last three
years in a hospital setting as a RN.
- Housing: Stipend provided.
Best-in-class availability through our housing partner.
- Travel: Up to $1,000 reimbursement for travel to your
- Medical/Dental: Major medical and dental plans available from
your first day of work.
- Payroll: Weekly deposits direct to your bank account.
Keywords: Nomad Health, Greenville , Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Travel Nurse RN - $3240/week- Greenville, NC, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!