Social Worker Degreed
Company: Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Goldsboro
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Summary/ObjectiveProvide services to respond to the psycho
social needs of Residents and their family members.Essential
- As part of admission process, meet with the Resident and family
to review policies on advanced directives, Resident rights and
- Conduct and document a social services evaluation, including
identification of Resident problems/needs and arranges for
appropriate social services.
- Help residents and their families (in their social, racial,
ethnic, and cultural context) cope with the immediate effects of
the decision to move to the facility.
- Implement social service interventions that achieve treatment
goals, address resident needs, link social support, physical care
and physical environment to enhance quality of life.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Education and
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health
- One year supervised social work experience working directly
with individuals in a long-term or sub-acute health care setting.
- Current Social Work license in the state.Supervisory
ResponsibilityN/APhysical DemandsWorking in normal office
environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use
keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift medium to heavy
objects including assisting with the movement of Residents.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Brian Center Health & Rehabilitation/Goldsboro, Greenville , Social Worker Degreed, Healthcare , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!