Company: Staff Today Inc
Location: Snow Hill
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is currently seeking a Registered Nurse
to work at a Correctional Facility in Maury, North Carolina. These
are registry positions with our company Staff Today Inc.
- 6: 00am-2: 30pm, 5 days a week
- 6: 00am-4: 30pm, 4 days a week
- Combination of two (12) hour shifts/two (8) hour shifts: 6:
00am-2: 30pm/6: 00am-6: 30pm
- 1: 30pm-10: 00pm, 5 days a week
- 11: 30am-10: 00pm, 4 days a week
- Combination of two (12) hour shifts/two (8) hour shifts: 9:
30am-10: 00pm/1: 30pm-10: 00pm
- Provides general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and
examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions,
and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- May make beds, bathe, and feed patients.
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing
care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for
communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to
communicate effectively in oral and written English
If interested, please apply through this job post. You may send a
copy of your most recent resume. If you have any questions, please
feel free to call Staff Today Inc. At 800-928-5561 and ask to speak
with Savannah Monday-Friday (08: 30 AM - 05: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Greenville , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Snow Hill, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!