Pulmonary/Critical Care position in Greenville NC
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Pulmonology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
**Pulmonary/Critical Care opening in Greenville NC**
* Full time, permanent
* Private practice
* Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Pulmonary Critical
Care physician to join our established practice.
* Sleep medicine experience and interest are also welcome but not
* Our private practice is multi-specialty, located in Greenville,
NC, with 10 offices located in and around the area.
* In addition to Pulmonary CC we offer rheumatology, emergency
medicine, dermatology, oncology, family medicine, endocrinology,
internal medicine, cardiology, obstetrics and gynecology,
gastroenterology, urology, and surgery
* Our 100 providers and 600 employees provide services for
thousands of patients in a 29-county region.
* Many of our doctors are on staff at Vidant Medical Center, a 900
+ bed level one trauma center and the primary teaching hospital for
the East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine
* The new physician to our Pulmonary CC department will join three
* Our Pulmonary CC physicians support the ECU-BSOM Pulmonary
Critical Care Fellowship and Internal Medicine training programs
with protected ICU and in-patient pulmonary consult attending
* Our busy practice offers an endoscopy center with bronchoscopy
and EBUS capability, an in-house thoracic oncology tumor board, a
lung cancer screening program, and a four-bed sleep lab.
* In addition, we offer state-of-the-art technology with in-house
radiology, CT, MRI, US, nuclear, ECHO, and laboratory.
* Competence in ICU care and procedures, bronchoscopy, ultrasound
* Three (3)weeks per month in the office doing full pulmonary and
one (1) week per month in ICU.
* There is broad support available from a busy tertiary care
This opportunity affords a positive work/life balance (schedule
flexibility), competitive compensation/benefits, and excellent
local specialist support. This position has a financial package
with significant income potential, including a substantial two-year
base salary to be followed by a competitive production model pay
plan and partnership. Our fringe benefit program offers a generous
profit-sharing plan, 401k with match, a comprehensive medical,
dental, life and disability package, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the coastal plain we are equidistant to the Atlantic
Ocean to the east and the Raleigh/Durham area to the west. We are a
short drive to the beaches of North Carolina's Outer Banks (Cape
Hatteras, Kitty Hawk, and Kill Devil Hills) and Atlantic Beach and
Emerald Isle. East Carolina University offers Division I sports,
performing arts programs to include theater, dance, music, and many
education programs featuring renowned international experts.
Greenville is a wonderful city to raise a family with varied youth
athletic activities and affordable housing with a low cost of
living. Greenville is the vital center of business, industry,
culture, education, and health care for all of eastern North
Carolina. Its incomparable quality of life, the hospitality of its
people, its modern outlook, and accessibility have contributed to
the city's growth. It has become a premier location to raise a
family and enjoy a high quality of life.
Keyphrases: pulmonary disease jobs, pulmonary jobs, pulmonology
jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Greenville , Pulmonary/Critical Care position in Greenville NC, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!