Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to
work at a Correctional Institution in Windsor, North Carolina. This
is a registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
- 13-week contract
- Mon-Fri 6: 00 AM - 2: 00 PM + weekends and holidays as
- Mon-Fri 2: 00 PM-10: 00 PM + weekends and holidays as
- Responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients.
- Screen, observe, and assess patients, provide basic wound care
and personal care to patients.
- Deliver routine respiratory therapy and other treatments.
- Catheter and colostomy care.
- Collect vital signs and specimens.
- Prepare and administer medications.
- Administer and interpret TB skin tests.
- Observe and record pertinent patient information.
- Respond to emergencies, and assist the Registered Nurse and
Physician, as required.
- Minimum one year (12 months) of experience within the last
three years (36 months) as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the state of North
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for
communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to
communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this
job post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call Staff
Today Inc. (800) 928-5561 and ask to speak with Savannah
Monday-Friday (8: 30 AM-5: 00 PM PST).
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Greenville , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Kelford, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!