Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise Health is the world's leading direct healthcare provider
and one of the largest digital providers in the country, serving
over 11 million eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the
largest commercial and municipal employers in the U.S. Premise
partners with its clients to offer fully connected care - in-person
and in the digital environment. It operates more than 800 onsite
and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering
care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite,
mobile, and event solutions.
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are currently looking for a Full Time Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team in Whitakers, NC.
Monday-Friday 2nd OR 3rd shift, no weekends!
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and
documents in chart for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs
- Documents services performed on appropriate forms.
- Dresses wounds as instructed. Applies compresses, ice and heat
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication
or treatment to medical personnel in charge.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or
intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients'
- Assembles and uses clinic equipment.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from
patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Cleans rooms and changes linens.
- Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new
supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
- Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating
and responding to the patient's/clients problems and
- Follows up with patients who miss appointments.
- Follows up with patients on lab results, including the
scheduling of any additional tests.
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.Job Requirements:
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program,
Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse
- Current hands on Certification in Basic Life Support is
required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based
on scope of contract services.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an
ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department
setting.Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are
made and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get,
stay, and be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to
competitive pay, Premise offers benefits packages including
medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and
vacation time, a company-sponsored wellness program, and much more
our talent acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
To support Premise Health's commitment to the safety, health and
wellbeing of our team members, clients and patients, Premise Health
encourages all new team members to be fully vaccinated and up to
date with a COVID-19 vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws
or a client require, individuals who are offered and accept a
position with Premise Health will be required to provide proof of
vaccination in the form of a CDC vaccination card as part of the
pre-employment onboarding process. **Except where a reasonable
medical or religious accommodation can be granted.
- As permitted by applicable law.
Keywords: Premise Health, Greenville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Enfield, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!