Company: Staff Today Inc
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Staff Today Inc. (STI) is seeking a Registered Nurse to work at
a Correctional Facility in Maury, North Carolina. This is a
registry position with our company Staff Today Inc.
- Part-Time: 24-36 hours per week
- 6am-6: 30pm
- 6am-2: 30pm
- 6pm-6: 30am and every other weekend
- 2pm-10: 30pm
- 13-week contract assignment (can be extended at facilities'
- Provides general nursing care to patients
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with approved nursing techniques.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during treatments and
examinations of patients.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions,
and notifies supervisor or physician of patient' s condition and
reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs
to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of
- May serve as leader for group of personnel rendering nursing
care to number of patients.
- Additional RN duties given by Supervisor.
- At least one year (12 months) of experience as a Registered
- A valid and current RN license issued by the State of North
- A valid and current BLS card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for
communication with other staff and patients. RN must be able to
communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, please apply directly through this
job post. You may send a copy of your most recent resume to
hr2@stafftodayinc.Com. If you have any questions, please contact
Issac at our offices 800-928-5561.
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Greenville , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Ayden, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!