Physical Therapist - Schools
Company: Aya Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Aya Healthcare has an immediate PT Schools opening in , North
Carolina.Why work a contract school-based job with Aya
- Higher compensation: We negotiate on your behalf.
- Work-life balance: Contracts are up to 40 hours per week, with
workdays ending mid-late afternoon and weekends off!
- Employee advocate: Our team will ensure you have the support
needed to be successful in your role.
- Options post contract: Extend, convert to a permanent employee
or find a new job.
- Benefits: Options to enroll in first-day medical, dental and
vision insurance---and much more!Whether you want a job near you,
or want to travel somewhere new, our experienced educational
services team will streamline the entire process.At Aya, we're
passionate about improving the lives of our clinicians and
educators so you can continue enriching lives. We have a firm
understanding of the complexities and challenges you face when
seeking employment and are here to help you land the job of your
dreams. -Register today to view job details or to speak with a
recruiter who will help you get started.
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, Greenville , Physical Therapist - Schools, Healthcare , Weldon, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!