Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA
Company: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Goldsboro, North Carolina.
This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by
Adelphi is seeking a nurse practitioner (NP)/physician assistant
(PA) to provide services correctional facility in North
• Ref #:BD-50-81
• Profession: Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
• Specialty: Correctional Medicine/Psychiatry/Urgent Care/Primary
• Location: Goldsboro, NC
• Service Setting: Outpatient
• Facility Type: Correctional
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: ASAP
• Contract Length: Ongoing
• Shift Schedule: 40 hrs/week
• NC License
• DEA certification
• BLS certification
• ACLS certification
• NP/PA Certification
• Perform vital signs and appropriate medical history.
• Perform independent assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of all
illnesses and trauma.
• Refer patients to the clinical director for conditions beyond the
scope of training and experience of the nurse practitioner.
• Manage chronic health problems.
• Prescribe indicated medications as directed through utilizing the
Soldiers' Home Policy and Procedures.
• Prescribe narcotic and controlled substances as directed by the
• Administer authorized immunizations.
• Provide counseling and guidance to patients on issues relating to
drugs, diet, weight control, effects of prescribed medications, and
• Order and interpret laboratory tests, X-rays, electrocardiograms,
audiograms, and perform tympanometry.
• Perform physical exams.
• Perform all other required services within a scope of practice
that is consistent with the Nurse Practice Act of the State of
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Adelphi Medical Staffing, LLC, Greenville , Nurse Practitioner (NP)/Physician Assistant (PA, Healthcare , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!