SLP Position - Skilled Nursing Facility - New Grads Welcome
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: November 23, 2022
We're hiring experienced speech language pathologists for a
contract position at an area facility with immediate
openings. Not sure what a Traveling SLP is? Click here for a quick
- 1 year of experience under the supervision of a senior
- Completed CFY and current Certificate of Clinical Competence
- Master's Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited
- Current state license in good standing with the State License
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in
destinations that include tourist spots, mountain
locales, major cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients,
that's why we offer a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
You'll enjoy an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson
where Traveling Therapists have built rewarding
careers since 2006. We're committed to you, and to your future.
Apply now and you'll be contacted by a recruiter who'll give you
more and fill you in on the rewarding, full-time
career you can enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or
protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Greenville , SLP Position - Skilled Nursing Facility - New Grads Welcome, Healthcare , Williamston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!