Company: Kindred Hospitals
Location: Roanoke Rapids
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Position: Physical Therapist FTE: Full-time Setting: Outpatient
City / State: Roanoke Rapids, NC Kindred Rehabilitation Services is
the largest diversified provider of rehabilitation therapy in the
country. Through Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services, we
provide leading therapy to more than 2,000 sites of service across
different settings in the care continuum and have been managing
rehab for more than 30 years. We provide rehabilitation services,
including physical, occupational and speech-language therapies to
virtually every care setting including inpatient, outpatient,
skilled nursing, home health, long-term acute care and assisted
living. With locations across 47 states, we are certain to have a
rehab job for you. Your career growth begins when you join an
interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other
experts work together to form individualized care plans for our
patients and residents. Opportunities through our development
programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only
allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to
investing in our employees and developing future healthcare
leaders. The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an
individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and
creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's
dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each
patient, resident and family we serve. Ranked as one of Fortune
magazine's "Most Admired Healthcare Company" for 8 years, Kindred
welcomes you to join our team and build a career that touches
lives. As a Physical Therapist / PT you will:
- Put your physical therapy skills to work where they're really
needed -evaluate a patient's condition, develop a treatment plan,
and help them get better, day by day. You'll also instruct the
nursing staff and the patient's families on follow-through programs
that build on the progress they've made.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and
other team members; assist with patient scheduling and post charges
daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with RehabCare, regulatory,
licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team
conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the Company's
Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement,
appropriate professional standard and applicable state/federal
As a Physical Therapist / PT you will have:
- Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Minimum of one year physical therapy experience preferred.
- Current and unrestricted Physical Therapy license in the state
where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you are a current Kindred -employee Click Here.
Keywords: Kindred Hospitals, Greenville , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!