Travel Nurse RN - CVICU - $2,018 per week
Company: Care Team Solutions
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Care Team Solutions is seeking a travel nurse RN CVICU for a
travel nursing job in Greenville, North Carolina.Job Description &
- Specialty: CVICU
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours
- Employment Type: TravelRegistered Nurse must have 2+ years of
recent experience in particular specialtyCare Team Solutions is
looking for motivated, experienced, Registered Nurses (RN) for high
paying Travel & Local Contract positions! Registered Nurse (RN):
must have 2+ years of recent CVICU - Other Area(s) experience.
- Pay: Get a personalized pay package that fits YOU!
- Specialty:CVICU - Other Area(s)
- Shift/Hours: This is a day shift.
- Length:13 weeks. -- Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN):
- Nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Registered Nurse License
- Minimum 2+ years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
- Reliable and flexible -- What--Care Team Solutions--can do for
- Boutique staffing agency w/ 1-on-1 attention and a dedicated
recruiter working specifically for you!
- Travel assignments in all 50 states
- Top level, competitive pay w/ tax-free travel
- Healthcare & Dental insurance
- 401(K) savings program
- Certification and license reimbursement
- Sign-on & completion bonuses available
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses
- Loyalty Program for returning nurses
- Travel with a Friend bonus -- Responsibilities of the
- Monitor patient's condition and assess their needs to provide
the best possible care and advice.
- Observe and interpret patient's symptoms and communicate them
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized
care plans for patients.
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements,
administering injections etc.) and fill in patients' charts.
- Adjust and administer patient's medication & provide treatments
according to physician's orders.
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene
and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces,
preparing beds etc.).
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies.
- Assist surgeons during operations.
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants.
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for
patients and their families.
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational
workshops, conferences etc.
- Provide all other nursing duties. --Care Team Solutions Job ID
#310536. Pay package is based on 12 hour shifts and 36 hours per
week (subject to confirmation). Posted job title: RN CVICUAbout
Care Team Solutions
Care Team Solutions works with Healthcare Facilities and Medical
Offices of every size across the United States, helping them find
the best qualified medical professionals to fill their open
Working with Care Team Solutions allows you to find exciting career
opportunities and get your foot in the door at some of the top
medical offices and facilities throughout the country. If you work
in the Medical Industry we have career opportunities that you may
be interested in.
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and License reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow travelers! $$$
- Loyalty Program for returning travelers.
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- 401k retirement plan
- Company provided housing options
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Referral bonus
- Medical benefits
- Dental benefits
- Vision benefits
- School loan reimbursement
Keywords: Care Team Solutions, Greenville , Travel Nurse RN - CVICU - $2,018 per week, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!