CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Greenville Universal Healthcare
Posted on: March 18, 2023
$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS! - -SKILLED NURSING FACILITY - -NEW WAGES
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits for the Entire Family
- Scheduling App
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Plan Available
- Employee DiscountsThe Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will be
responsible for providing basic nursing care to residents within
the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs
basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse
supervisor. -Education -
- Successful completion of State Approved Nurse Aide Training and
Competency Evaluation Program; Name must appear on NC State
-Registry as Nurse Aide in good standing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as Nurse Aide preferred but not required.
- Ability to communicate with residents and nursing staff
- Must have the ability to read and write. -
- Must be 18 years of age or older by first day of work.Physical
- Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting, moving, and/or
carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds; exerting considerable
force frequently, and/or intermediate force constantly to move
objects and residents. Reaching, handling, fingering, talking,
hearing, visual near acuity, bending, stooping and walking
required.IND123 Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Greenville Universal Healthcare, Greenville , CNA Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...