Orthopedic Surgery opening near the NC Coast!
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Job ID: 10879Practice Details
- Seeks a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to provide full-time
- Open to Sports Medicine, Joints, General.
- Dedicated and Tenured Staff
- New OR Equipment
- Employed Position
- AN coverage 24/7 Surgery
- 0 Surgical Site Infection RateRecruiter's InsightCompensation.
The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting
Orthopedic Surgery Salaries In Raleigh. Coupled With A Cost Of
Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas,
Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home,
Payoff School Loans And Retire Early. The Housing Market. This
custom built home has endless features. Approx 3236 sq ft with 4
bedrooms, 3 bathroom, bonus room, formal dining room, and open
den/kitchen floor plan. Master bedroom with his & her walk-in
closets and master bath with jacuzzi tub & walk-in, tiled shower.
Matching stone finish on porches, fireplace & chimney. Cozy
screened porch on the rear of house which leads to a spacious patio
equipped with mounted flat screen and view of the in-ground, salt
water pool. This home can be yours for $469,900.The Community.
Williamston, the county seat, is the largest town with a population
of 6,000. Martin County is comprised of interesting communities
like Bear Grass, Goose Neck, Poplar Point, Farm Life and Spring
Green, each with its own special identity.The Employer. a 49-bed
Acute Care facility located in Williamston, North Carolina. The
hospital has received full accreditation from the Joint Commission
on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. Martin General offers
a full range of inpatient and outpatient services including: a
state-of-the-art Intensive Care facility, Rural Health Clinics, a
24-hour Emergency Department, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Midwifery
Services, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Laboratory, Radiology,
Pharmacy, Cardiopulmonary Services, Complete Surgery Facilities,
Telemedicine and Physical and Occupational Therapy and
Telemedicine. Part of Martin General Hospital, the University
Family Medicine Center is a Family Practice Residency program that
is associated with East Carolina School of MedicineClosest Major
- 76 miles to Chesapeake, VA
- 81 miles to Norfolk, VA
- 89 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 92 miles to Virginia Beach, VA
- 104 miles to Durham, NC
- 154 miles to Greensboro, NCColleges and Universities
- East Carolina University (about 25 miles; Greenville, NC;
Full-time enrollment: 23,943)
- Pitt Community College (about 29 miles; Winterville, NC; FT
- Edgecombe Community College (about 29 miles; Tarboro, NC; FT
- Nash Community College (about 48 miles; Rocky Mount, NC; FT
- Craven Community College (about 52 miles; New Bern, NC; FT
- The Williamston Parks and Recreation Department maintains over
70 acres of parks and open space.
- The Charles Kuralt Trail, in the Roanoke River Wildlife Refuge,
is a popular destination for birders and you'll see a variety of
birds flitting through the trees as you walk down the trail. It's
just a short 1-mile (1.6 kilometer) loop, but it's a beautiful
walk. As the same suggests, you'll see a variety of wildlife, not
just birds, including otter and deer.Shopping
- Walmart Supercenter
- Piggly Wiggly
- Hiks Fashions of New York
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Greenville , Orthopedic Surgery opening near the NC Coast!, Healthcare , Williamston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...