Neurology job in Kinston NC
Company: LifePoint Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation Services is dedicated to Hope,
Healing, and Recovery for our patients. We are in partnership with
UNC Lenoir Health Care and are currently seeking a physician to
serve as the Medical Director in Kinston, North Carolina. This is a
17 bed unit that serves patients in need of rehabilitation
services, including physical, occupational, and speech-language
therapies. Your career growth begins when you join an
interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other
experts work together to form individualized care plans for our
patients and residents. The goal of our team is to focus on each
patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their
clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment.
The Medical Director position will collaborate with the Program
Director (or CEO) and the entire clinical team to provide medical
direction in conformance with the facility's policies and
procedures, state and federal laws and regulations, including the
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint
Commission. Why partner with Kindred Hospital Rehabilitation
Services as a Medical Director?
- Flexible schedule
- Latest technology
- Team environment
- Medical Director training and support
- Best in Class compliance team As a Medical Director you will
- Doctor of medicine or osteopathy, duly licensed and registered
to practice medicine or surgery, and is in good standing under the
laws of the state.
- Certified and maintains all board certifications in his or her
specialty areas by a nationally recognized board.
- Demonstrates appropriate experience or training to provide
rehabilitation services through one of the following:
- A formal residency in PMR
- A fellowship in rehabilitation for a minimum of one year
- Has completed a one year hospital internship with a minimum of
two years' of training or experience as a collaborative team member
in the medical management of inpatients requiring rehabilitation
services As a Medical Director your services and responsibilities
- Physician shall provide services a minimum of 20 hours per week
on an acute rehabilitation unit.
Keywords: LifePoint Health, Greenville , Neurology job in Kinston NC, Healthcare , Kinston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!