LOCUMS Urology Physician Assistant Needed in Greenville, NC
Company: Vidant Medical Group
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Urology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Vidant Medical Center located in Greenville, NC, are seeking a board certified urology family nurse practitioner/physician assistant to fill immediate needs. Credentialing takes 6+ weeks. New providers will need to come in the day before first shift for orientation.
ImmediateDetails:Established practice with 7 MDs/DOs
BLS and ACLS certification required
8-10 hour days
5 days/week Mon-Fri (predominately 8am-5pm)
No clinic duties but may see patients coming in for VIR procedures or children needing catheters
Average Total Inpatient Census: 10
Average number of Patients/Day: 15
Average number of admissions/day: 5
Average number of admissions/night: MDs cover night admissions
# of surgical cases/mo: 100
Consultative Services Available
Required procedures: difficult foley insertion, suprapubic management, pediatric catheters, occasional urinary management, perform consults for the urology service and manage inpatient census
Vidant Medical Center
Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet® facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop. 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean. North Carolina has many draws to include vast state parks, professional sports teams (NBA, NFL and NHL), pristine beaches, high ranking public colleges/universities and diverse arts and cultural offerings - making the area an attractive location to live, practice medicine and vacation.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville's revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complexes, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheatre Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology jobs, urologist jobs, pediatric urology jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, urology specialist jobs, urology surgeon jobs
Keywords: Vidant Medical Group, Greenville , LOCUMS Urology Physician Assistant Needed in Greenville, NC, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!