Dermatology Physician - Division Chief
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Dermatology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician - Division Chief in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, has partnered with a highly ranked medical school, to conduct a nationwide search for a new Division Chief of Dermatology. --We seek an innovative leader to reinvigorate and rebuild this historic and dynamic division that is known for excellence in clinical medicine, broad scopes of pathology, and passionate teaching of multi-layers of diverse learners.
- The Division Chief position is available to highly qualified individuals at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, who have board certification in dermatology, with a track record of clinical expertise, outstanding leadership experience, and a significant record of either educational or research success.Administrative/operations' experience with a demonstrable track record of success and a commitment to rebuilding the overall dermatology division, including the re-establishment of the dermatology residency training program.Seeking to find a rising star with an intellectual curiosity that can invigorate a Division that is advancing into modern clinical care. This is an exciting position with a lot of possibilities; perfect if you want to build your legacy.
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and service oriented.
- Candidate will be expected to teach students and residents, to contribute to research programs and to carry out service to the Department, College, University, and community.
- Act as an advocate and negotiator for the division who can navigate through the established Brody hierarchy to procure needed resources for the overall success of the program.-- --
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Dermatology Physician - Division Chief, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!