Academic Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: November 9, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Academic Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Physician in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Pediatrics, Division of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics at a highly ranked medical school. We are seeking a Pediatric Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrician for a full-time faculty role that may be either tenure-track or clinical track, dependent upon the candidate's desire.
This is an opportunity to join a growing faculty with beautiful clinical sites and well-appointed Family Autism Center. This institution will provide for teaching opportunity and research, should the candidate have an interest in advancing their academic career.
- Established practice serving patients from 29 counties
- Collaborate with world-class Pediatricians and pediatric sub-specialists
- Opportunity for research
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents
- Family Autism Center and holistic treatment team available on-siteIn addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics, Behavioral Pediatrics, Developmental And Behavioral Pediatrics, Developmental Pediatrics, Pediatrician, Pediatrics, Pediatric Care, Child Care, Internal Medicine, Internal Care, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Academic Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Physician, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!