Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Pathology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Surgical Pathology in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a changing Department--of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine at a highly ranked medical school in North Carolina. We are seeking surgical pathologists--for a full-time faculty role.
The successful candidate will join a well-established academic practice. The department houses a residency, plus cytopathology,--forensic pathology, and surgical pathology fellowship programs.
- Participate in surgical pathology service--responsibilities, as well as clinical research--
- Education is important; participate in medical--student, resident, and fellow education
- The team is changing and growing-exciting time to--join this faculty
- Covering three hospitals; approximately 20,000--surgical and 7,000 cytology annually
- Growing department with a hospital that serves--29 counties
- Remarkable lab space with all necessary equipment
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and--team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most--desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its--uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops,--dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area--culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally--recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anatomic, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathologist, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology, Clinical, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Pathologist, Pathology Lab, Pathology, Laboratory, Cytologic, Pathology, Healthcare, Health Care, Medical, Medical Technology, Patient Care Keyphrases: pathology jobs, pathologist jobs, molecular pathology jobs, genetic pathology jobs, clinical pathology jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Surgical Pathology, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!