LOCUMS Stroke Interventionalist Needed in Greenville, NC (Physician #)
Company: Vidant Medical Group
Posted on: February 10, 2019
Neurology-Stroke opening in Greenville, North Carolina. Vidant Medical Group, located in Greenville, North Carolina is seeking a stroke interventionalist to provide locums coverage at Vidant Medical Center. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and have advanced training in endovascular stroke techniques. Providers with neurology, neurosurgery, or interventional neuroradiology backgrounds will be considered. Long term coverage needed. Credentialing takes 6+ weeks. New providers will need to come in the day before first shift for orientation. Details:
- Ongoing need-flexible with dates
- 100% inpatient
- Hospital privileges at Vidant Medical Center, a 974-bed level 1 trauma center
- Established team of 8 board certified/eligible neurosurgeons with dedicated outpatient/inpatient Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant support
- Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center accredited
- Established stroke team including a dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeon, , and a dedicated inpatient stroke neurology team
- 24 bed Neurocritical Care Unit led by Neurointensivists
- 24/7 dedicated neuro interventional room
- 1 Phillips Biplane
- Large 29-county referral network including 7 regional Vidant Health hospitals and numerous outpatient practices Hospital privileges will be at Vidant Medical Center, a level 1 trauma center located in Greenville, NC. Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for the Brody School of Medicine. ECU and Vidant Medical Center are home to a regional cancer center as well as both a Gamma Knife and a Cyberknife. Vidant Medical Center Vidant Medical Center, one of four academic medical centers in North Carolina, is the flagship hospital for Vidant Health and serves as the teaching hospital for The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. Vidant Medical Center is a 974-bed tertiary referral center providing acute, intermediate, rehabilitation and outpatient health services to a 29-county region that is home to more than 1.4 million people. In recognition of its nursing excellence and high-quality patient care, Vidant Medical Center has been designated a Magnet-- facility by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Greenville, NC
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, Greenville (pop. 91,495) is an ideal, family-oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95 and just over an hour from Raleigh, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC) and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Home to East Carolina University (ECU), a vibrant college community with an annual enrollment of more than 28,000 students
- Division I athletics (American Athletic Conference) and nationally recognized theatre, arts and music programs
- Cost of living below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities, public and private
- Investment of more than $500 million in downtown Greenville's revitalization, bringing new restaurants, shops, businesses and residents to the area
- 25 city-owned recreation and parks facilities including greenways, gymnasiums, sports complexes, a golf course, swimming pools, a Town Common and an amphitheatre For more information email your CV to [Click Here to Apply] or call [Click Here to Apply] .
Keywords: Vidant Medical Group, Greenville , LOCUMS Stroke Interventionalist Needed in Greenville, NC (Physician #), Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!