Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Radiology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Neuroradiologist Physician in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $400000.00 - 420000.00
- 17 week per year Nighthawk opportunity
- Work 7 ten hour shifts, take the next 14 days off
- Live in beautiful Greenville, NC or return home for two weeks after every shift
- $20,000--annual travel stipend-offered as bonus for those who relocate
- All professional fees paid-ACR, DEA, State License
- Health, malpractice, disability, life insurance, 401K, and profit sharing benefits--
Welcome to this ideal, family-oriented community catering to outdoor enthusiasts, artists, and scholastics alike. With 20 exotic parks, multiple public and private golf courses, a nationally recognized center of arts, and home to East Carolina University, there's definitely something for everyone in this vibrant and growing North Carolina city.
- A diverse, young community only an hour from Raleigh, the Outer Banks, Oriental (the sailing capital of NC), and the Atlantic Ocean
- Numerous shopping opportunities including popular national chains and unique, locally-owned stores
- Desirable climate with mild winters and four pleasant, enjoyable seasons
- Home of Division I American Athletic Conference-football, basketball, and baseball teams
- Low cost of living, affordable housing, and excellent choice of schools
- Experience the unique charm and true southern hospitality of North Carolina
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neuroradiology, Neuroradiologist, Neuro, Radiology Neuro, Radiology Neurology, Neuroimaging Keyphrases: radiology tech jobs, mobile radiology jobs, outpatient radiology jobs, radiology assistant jobs, echocardiogram jobs, cat scan technician jobs, ultrasound technicians jobs, registered ultrasound technologist jobs, radiologic technology jobs, ultrasound technologist jobs, ultrasound technician jobs, ultrasound jobs, cat scan tech jobs, ultrasonography jobs, sonography jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, rad tech jobs, echocardiography technician jobs, radiologist jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Neuroradiologist Physician, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!