Pediatric Dermatology Physician
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Dermatology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Pediatric Dermatology Physician in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier search firm, has partnered with East Carolina University's Division of Dermatology/Brody School of Medicine, to conduct a nationwide search for a Program Director and additional faculty. ----We are seeking candidates to build this historic and dynamic division that is known for excellence in clinical medicine, a broad scope of pathology, and passionate teaching of diverse learners.
The Program Director position is available to board certified and experienced general dermatologists.
Additional faculty positions are available to board certified or board eligible general and pediatric dermatologists.--Tenure-track or fixed-term appointment is available to Associate level physicians.----
- Teaching of medical students and residents and opportunity to do research
- Passionate about building a new residency program with a focus on medical dermatology
- Ability to add cosmetics practice, choose new equipment and products
- Ability to hire a PA or NP who specializes in cosmetics
- Opportunity to be the only pediatric dermatologist west of Chapel Hill - high volume practice
- Collaborate with a pediatric plastic surgeon on the same floor
This Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Pediatric Dermatology, Pediatric Dermatologists, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Pediatrics, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Pediatric Dermatology Physician, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!