Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Internal Medicine opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Infectious Disease in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, has partnered with a major academic center in North Carolina to conduct a nationwide search for an infectious diseases physician to lead the Ryan White Service Grant for the treatment of patients with HIV. We are seeking candidates who are fellowship trained in infectious diseases and have experience in managing the Ryan White Grant.
Their infectious diseases physicians provide care for more than 1,000 patients in their clinic and another 300+ patients in clinics in surrounding counties. The division is also involved in many clinical trials involving HIV therapies. These trials provide needed drugs to persons who may not otherwise be able to receive treatment.
- With a strong reputation in the areas of infection control/hospital epidemiology, HIV medicine and clinical trials, fungal diseases and antibiotic stewardship, you will have the privilege of working with some of the best physicians in their field.
- Management of Ryan White Service Grant that has been in place for the past 10 years.
- Oversee the use of funds for access to HIV medication and support services.
- Approximately 70% of your time will be dedicated to managing the grant and the administrative elements of the Directorship.
- Involves teaching of students, residents, and ID fellows.
- lank canvas to initiate collaborative research and cutting-edge clinical trials.--
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina--has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Infectious Disease, Infection, Disease, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Infectious Disease, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!