Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Dermatology opening in Greenville, North Carolina. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job Description & Requirements
Academic Dermatology in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, has partnered with a highly ranked medical school, to conduct a nationwide search for a new Program Director, and additional faculty. --We seek an innovative educator to assume the management and growth of the medical dermatology training program and staff.-- The position is available to board-certified dermatologists at the rank of Associate to Professor for the Division Chief and all ranks for general faculty. Tenure-track or fixed-term appointment is available.
- Program Director and faculty positions are available to physicians at the Assistant, Associate, and Professor levels.--
- Program Director will directly be responsible for the management and growth of the medical dermatology training program and staff.-- In addition to a medical dermatology training program, there is the possibility of starting a Med-Derm training program.--
- Candidates for faculty positions are sought to assist in reinvigorating and rebuilding this historic and dynamic division that is known for excellence in clinical medicine, broad scopes of pathology, and passionate teaching of multi-layers of diverse learners.
- Cosmetics: Ability to develop a cosmetic practice and choose new equipment and products. There is not a dedicated cosmetic dermatologist on faculty, but there is interest within the SOM to build this.
- Pediatrics: Could be advertised within the community, and a practice built around you. You can collaborate with a pediatric plastic surgeon on the same floor.
- General faculty: If you are passionate about working with medical students and residents, we also need general dermatologists for clinical or potential research opportunities.--
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.-- We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Dermatologist, Dermatology, Skin Care, Skin, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Skin Cancer, Md Keyphrases: dermatology jobs, dermatologist jobs, skin dermatologist jobs, cosmetic dermatology jobs, dermatology associates jobs, advanced dermatology jobs, dermatology consultants jobs, pediatric dermatology jobs, pediatric dermatologist jobs, dermatopathologists jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Academic Dermatology, Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!