Dermatology Physician - Division Chief (Physician #)
Company: Merritt Hawkins
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology Physician - Division Chief in North Carolina
Merritt Hawkins, the nation's premier academic search firm, has
partnered with a highly ranked medical school, to conduct a
nationwide search for a new Division Chief of Dermatology. We seek
an innovative leader to reinvigorate and rebuild this historic and
dynamic division that is known for excellence in clinical medicine,
broad scopes of pathology, and passionate teaching of multi-layers
of diverse learners.
- The Division Chief position is available to highly qualified
individuals at the rank of Associate Professor or Professor, who
have board certification in dermatology, with a track record of
clinical expertise, outstanding leadership experience, and a
significant record of either educational or research success.
- Administrative/operations' experience with a demonstrable track
record of success and a commitment to rebuilding the overall
dermatology division, including the re-establishment of the
dermatology residency training program.
- Seeking to find a rising star with an intellectual curiosity
that can invigorate a Division that is advancing into modern
clinical care. This is an exciting position with a lot of
possibilities; perfect if you want to build your legacy.
- The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial and service
- Candidate will be expected to teach students and residents, to
contribute to research programs and to carry out service to the
Department, College, University, and community.
- Act as an advocate and negotiator for the division who can
navigate through the established Brody hierarchy to procure needed
resources for the overall success of the program.
The Area Offers the Following Benefits:
In addition to working with a world-class program and team of
physicians, you will be working in one of the most desirable
locations in the United States. North Carolina has all that a
physician and their family could want.
- Short drive to the mountains or the coast
- Four seasons with a generally temperate climate
- Affordable housing options
- Access to an international airport
- University town that is experiencing 400% growth in its uptown
population in the next year
- An abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and
- This prominent university center has made the area culturally
diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a
great place to live
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent
physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any
other firm. In addition to being the nation's leader in physician
employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also
recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN
Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We
encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: Merritt Hawkins, Greenville , Dermatology Physician - Division Chief (Physician #), Healthcare , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!