Assistant Press Operator
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Overview Assistant Press Operator Hiring Immediatley!WE HAVE AIR
CONDITIONINGKinston, NC location $1,500 Sign-On Bonus Offered!!$500
Referral Bonus Offered!! Responsibilities All Shifts Available!
- Starting pay is $15.45-$19.23/hr
- Eligible for annual & skill-based wage increases
- Add EXTRA money to your paycheck by referring friends and
- Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
- Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
- Vision (basic and premier coverage)
- Prescription drug coverage
- 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day
one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds
- New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
- Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending
- Livongo diabetes program
- Corporate discounts Description:
- Reads and understands the job jacket to ensure production is
run according to specification.
- Assist in machine make-ready to set it up to run proper
- Performs quality checks according to established procedures to
ensure all Quality Standards (Color matches and Registration) are
- Performs machine troubleshooting and makes adjustments to
correct quality or efficiency problems related to machine set up or
- Keeps all waste and scrap within company guidelines.
- Assist in training of new employees and directing the daily
duties of subordinates.
- Makes sure correct inks are in place and are changed out when
there is a copy change made on the Press.
- Stages rolls of paper at the back of the press using an air
activated roll pusher, manually pushing rolls into final
- Assist in removal of W.I.P pallets from press.
- Performs other related duties to contribute to the success of
the operation as assigned by supervision. Job Requirements: Company
Info: Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. Located 96 miles southeast
of Raleigh Durham airport, Kinston is a city in Lenoir County,
North Carolina, with a population of 21,677 as of the 2010 census.
It has been the county seat of Lenoir County since its formation in
1791. Kinston is located in the coastal plains region of eastern
North Carolina. In 2009, Kinston won the All-America City Award.
The plant was built in 1993 with an addition in 1995, manufactures
paper cups and cartons, and has approximately 350 employees. Pactiv
Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv
Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation,
religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental
disability, genetic information, gender identity and/or expression,
marital status, veteran status or other characteristics or statuses
protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like
to request an accommodation, please call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. #IND1P #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Greenville , Assistant Press Operator, Hospitality & Tourism , Kinston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!