Merchandiser Small Store - Goldsboro, NC
Company: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Requisition ID: 97144 Posting Locations: Goldsboro; Clayton; Mt.
Olive; Princeton; Smithfield Our Secret Ingredient is our
Teammates. We offer great rewards, competitive pay, career
advancement and growth opportunities.Full Time Teammates are also
- Paid Training
- Paid Time Off plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with Company matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Group Health Insurance - Medical, Dental, Vision &
- Basic and Supplemental Life InsuranceRefresh and Grow your
Career with Us!Job OverviewON THE SPOT OFFERS TAKING PLACE FOR
SELECTED CANDIDATES AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW! DON'T MISS OUT ON
THE OPPORTUNITY TO BEGIN YOUR CAREER WITH COCA-COLA CONSOLIDATED!
Routes will service Goldsboro, NC and surrounding areas.Drive your
own vehicle while partnering with our current Drivers. Mileage
reimbursement offered - personal car usage for business
purposes!!Work schedule: Monday - Friday. The Merchandiser is
responsible for presenting products in a way that will attract the
attention of consumers at our customer retail locations. This
position services and maintains multiple Convenience Retail, Drug
and Value accounts by merchandising approved products and packages
using safe handling techniques and following all quality
guidelines. Ability to follow plan sets, planograms and communicate
to store management and cross-functional personnel.Duties &
- Fills, merchandises and rotates products in cold vaults and on
the shelf according to procedures and special programs. Physically
moves product from sales floor to cold vault and displays. Creates
and distributes point of sale materials on display and shelve where
permitted. Rotates product.
- Fills and merchandises coolers within outlet as well as any
displays on sales floor.
- Organizes and maintains back room cooler by stacking and
arranging product by package and flavor, arranging the return of
empty shells, damaged and out of date product for driver pick up,
and disposing of any cardboard and plastic.
- Fosters business relationship with store personnel through
routine follow-up on requests, proactive pricing, special programs,
new opportunities and upcoming activities discussions.Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities
- Must have effective communication skills which include
listening, speaking and writing.
- Prior customer service experience preferred in a retail
- Merchandisers must have excellent interpersonal skills and be
able to work effectively to satisfy needs of a variety of customers
with differing demands and expectations.
- Willingness to work in fast-paced, physically demanding
environment (lifting 50 lbs. repetitively).
- Able to work reliably and independently with little daily
- Critical thinking skills.Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 to 3 years relevant experiencePreferred Qualifications
- Valid instate driver's license
- Excellent driving history
- Proof of insurance policy to verify current coverage of
liability and property damage at no less than 50,000 per
person/100,000 accident insurance per occurrence/50,000 property
damage and 500 or less deductible effective from first day of
employmentWork EnvironmentWork environment will vary, including but
not limited to exposure to weather conditions, coolers, and
customer storage areas which may be non-temperature controlled
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc., Greenville , Merchandiser Small Store - Goldsboro, NC, Hospitality & Tourism , Goldsboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!