Cashier/Wire Operator I
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Posted on: September 21, 2022
JOB SUMMARYAccurately processes cash/checks and securities
coming into and going out of the branch. Accurately and efficiently
processes Financial Advisor-directed orders for customer
accounts.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Book in cash/checks, issue receipts and accurately scan items
to bank daily.
- Book in securities, issue receipts and accurately balance
- Issue drafts and deliver securities to customers daily.
- Prepare and transmit transfer documents.
- Accurately process order tickets and follow up where
- Reconcile filled or unfilled orders and confirm.
- Process changes to accounts.
- Open new accounts on the computer for the brokers.
- Assist customers with inquiries.
- Act as Liaison to local transfer agents when appropriate.
- May assume other various clerical duties (i.e., typing, filing,
and record-retention) as time permits.QUALIFICATIONS
- Basic understanding of economic and accounting principles and
practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and
reporting of financial data.
- General knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and
systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and
other office procedures and terminology.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Required: 1+ years of related/wire or cashiering
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Greenville , Cashier/Wire Operator I, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!