Production- E/S Ready To Cook
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Base Pay: $16. 00Shift hours: Varies from 1:30pm - 11:15pmWhy
work for Butterball?This is not just a job, it's a career! We take
pride in our employees and our employees take pride in being a
valued team member at Butterball!Join us Today and enjoy these
great perks!* Academic Tuition Reimbursement* Medical, Dental, &
Vision Benefits* Employee Assistance Program* 401K* Referral Bonus
up to $1,000- Ask us for detailsPosition Function:The production
associate is responsible for performing a variety of production
focused tasks on a rotated basis to support the daily production
goals of the Ready to Cook (RTC) Department. Essential Duties,
Functions, & Responsibilities:
- Process product using tools and equipment provided
- Follows all work safety policies and guidelines
- Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel
of any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns
- Adheres to all USDA and GMP (Good Manufacturing Processes)
product standards and guidelines
- Maintains a clean and organized work area
- Will be required to rotate to various functions within the
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Accountable to maintain punctual and regular attendance for
scheduled work hoursKnowledge, Skills, Abilities & Other
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and follow verbal and
- Ability to meet production line speedPhysical Requirements:
- Standing 8 - 10 hours per day,
- Lift up-to 50 lbs.
- Possible bending, stooping, twisting, and squatting.
- Repetitive hand intensive task, tight gripping, grasping,
pinching, and pulling requiredWorking Conditions:
- Work in damp and cold environment.
- Work with loud and noisy machinery.
- Work with or around chemicals/fumesMinimum Qualifications
- No minimum education requirement
- No previous work experience required
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years old
- Must be eligible to work legally in the United
StatesButterball, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and is
committed to the fair and impartial treatment of all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to gender, age, race,
religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability,
military/veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, genetic information, marital status, parental status,
pregnancy, or any other status protected by law.
Keywords: Butterball, Greenville , Production- E/S Ready To Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!