Shift Leader- Roanoke
Company: Ruby Tuesday
Location: Roanoke Rapids
Posted on: January 25, 2023
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the
restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team
Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must
coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and
profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle
Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage hourly employees, including conducting performance
evaluations, coaching and discipline.
- Reviewing applications, interviewing, and making recommendation
to hire Hourly employees.
- Directing work for employees including setting hours and weekly
schedules and assigning tasks before, during and after open hours
of the restaurant.
- Driving sales and guest satisfaction; manage food costs,
inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department
- Ensure CHARM Service Model is executed by every team member
with every guest.
- Providing, directing and scheduling Front of House and Back of
- Supervise and overseeing the production and preparation of food
and beverage in a manner consistent with established recipes and
- Follow Operations Playbook to ensure consistent daily
- Utilize digital manager logbook to communicate shift notes,
product needs, equipment repairs and staffing notes with management
- Enforcing appropriate security measures at the restaurant so
that the safety of our employees and guests are always
- Manage food, supplies and liquor costs by conducting weekly
- Understanding, managing, and practicing safe food handling
- Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal
wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing
- Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
- Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep
lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety,
- Verify that all food and beverages are prepared to Ruby Tuesday
recipe specifications about portion, preparation, and plate
- Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new
product and menu rollouts.
- Lives our core values every day: Lead Boldly, Care Deeply, and
Tell the Truth.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- High School Diploma or High School equivalency required.
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Prefer 2 years of hands-on restaurant management
- ServSafe Certified preferred or able to obtain certification
within 90-days of employment.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Commitment to excellence in friendly service.
- Proven ability growing sales.
- Ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Able to analyze issues and problem solve.
- Sets clear goals for themselves and their team.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication
- Foster collaboration and team work within your team.
This position requires regular attendance; the ability to work up
to 55 hours per week is required; requires the ability to stand or
walk for hours at a time; frequently required to hear, speak, walk,
crawl, climb, stand, reach, bend, balance, kneel, stoop, lift and
carry items up to 50 lbs; requires ability to tolerate significant
changes in temperature, and frequent immersion of hands in water
and cleaning or sanitizing solutions. Specific vision abilities
required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color
vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to
Information Below for Positions in Colorado Only
Colorado - Min/Max $12.32 - $16.00
Colorado Denver - Min/Max $14.77 - $16.00
Keywords: Ruby Tuesday, Greenville , Shift Leader- Roanoke, Hospitality & Tourism , Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!