Store Team Leader - Shelby St. @ Fountain Sq. Indianapolis
Company: Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Starting at $16 per hour!!!
The Store Team Leader assists the Store Leader, Assistant Store
Leader, management team, and staff to execute store operational
goals of the annual operating plan. The Team Leader makes judgments
involving customers, team members, operational issues, business
planning, priority setting, compliance with company policies, and
all areas of the business.
Example Duties and Activities
Staff Management and Development - 60%
- Provides coaching and training to hourly employees on daily
- Participates in the hourly associate recruitment process
including pre-screening and interviewing candidates, as
- Seeks out opportunities for professional development for both
self and other team members.
Operations - 30%
- Completes day-to-day tasks and suggests efficiency
- Integrates, represents, and communicates Goodwill's Mission,
Vision and Values to internal and external customers at all
Financial Management and Reporting - 10%
- Acts as a good steward of resources available at the site
including people, time, and money.
- Tracks and measures day-to-day sales, production goals, and
- Degree and Credential Requirements: NONE! We value candidates
who can demonstrate capability and articulate how prior experiences
will help them contribute. We believe in continuous learning and
- Supervisory Expertise - Oversees the work of others, either
directly or indirectly, in a service-related industry (e.g.,
retail, hospitality, food, etc.)
- Coaching - Provides timely guidance and effective feedback to
help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to
accomplish a task or solve a problem.
- Communication Skills - Articulates thoughts and expresses ideas
effectively using oral, written, visual and non-verbal
communication skills, as well as listening skills to comprehend
customers' needs. Delivers information in person, in writing, and
in a digital world.
- Customer Focus - Has the ability to see, comprehend and relate
with customers in an impartial, unbiased yet effective and balanced
manner; builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the
products and services offered by the organization; provides
excellent service to internal and external customers.
- Technical Knowledge - Has familiarity with computers and
relevant software including basic computer and Internet navigation
- Results-Oriented - Is compelled to recognize what results are
important and what steps need to be taken to achieve set goals or
- Critical Thinking - Uses judgment and reasoning to identify the
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or
approaches to problems.
- Ethical - Adheres to procedures and protocol, including
maintaining confidentiality in passwords, logging on and off
procedures, and adherence to Goodwill's values.
- Industry Expertise - Has worked in a warehouse environment and
is knowledgeable of the organization, planning, time management,
inventory control, equipment maintenance, teamwork, documentation,
and data entry involved.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Hard to Very Hard Physical Work - Is able to spend time in
excess of 8 hours sitting, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling,
and crouching. Uses hands to grasp, carry, feel, or touch products
and machinery. Has the ability to move and lift 10-50 pounds. Can
manage frequent exposure to moderate noise and temperature
Benefits: Full-time employees may participate in a comprehensive
benefits program that includes:
- Continuing education and leadership development
- Comprehensive health plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Life, dental and vision insurance
- Nationally recognized preventive health and wellness
- Section 125 pretax health spending account, dependent care
spending account and premiums
- Pay on Demand options available
Mission, Vision and Values: click here
Goodwill of Central and Southern Indiana is an EEO
Keywords: Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana, Greenville , Store Team Leader - Shelby St. @ Fountain Sq. Indianapolis, Hospitality & Tourism , Fountain, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...