HR Supervisor - Night Shift
Company: Nesco Resource, LLC
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Provides support and direction to all employees in terms of Human
Resources and related programs. Leads Human Resources practices
that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture
that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards,
goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a
- Participates in developing and implementing department
policies, goals, objectives, and systems.
- Constantly evaluates HR policies and methods; Develops HR
solutions by collecting and analyzing information; Recommends best
practices/courses of action. Administers various Human Resources
plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Oversees HR Administrators; Ensures that their duties are
- Supervises HR functions such as staffing, communications,
payroll, benefits, training, reporting, unemployment, I-9,
- Manages daily flow of inquiries from employees, delegating
issues as needed and ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely
- Responsible for employee relations issues, conflict resolution,
performance evaluations, coaching, and disciplinary
- Facilitates communication between employees and their
supervisors/managers. Maintains compliance with Federal and State
regulations concerning employment. Completes comprehensive
investigations into employee issues and submits detailed
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective,
setting timetables and schedules, conducting research, developing
and organizing information, presenting results.
- Responsible for recruitment for hourly personnel
- Conducts new-employee orientations.
- Coordinates and completes Alchemy Training for
- Supports Unemployment Claims response.
- Supervises and performs benefits administration to include
claims resolution, change reporting, and communicating benefit
information to employees.
- Monitors and modifies Kronos and HRIS systems; Verifies labor
hours and attendance.
- Fosters Company culture through constant contact with
- Consistently enforces Company policies, safety standards,
quality standards, SOPs, and GMPs.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Minimum 3 years HR generalist experience in a manufacturing
- Considerable knowledge of HR law, principles, practices, and
- Proven leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get
results through others.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to interface
effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and managers through
complex, difficult, and emotional issues.
- Planning: organizational and prioritization skills; plans work
activities well; uses time efficiently and develops realistic
action plans; excellent multi-tasking and scheduling.
- Quality: demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors
own work to ensure quality; detail oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills identifies and
resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes
- Adaptability: adapts to changes in the work environment;
manages competing demands; is able to deal with frequent change,
delays or unexpected events; remains open to others' ideas;
exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Dependability: is consistently at work and on time, responds to
direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security: actively promote and personally observes
safety and security procedures; uses equipment and materials
- Familiarity with computer use and systems.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to take initiative, to maintain confidentiality, and
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, LLC, Greenville , HR Supervisor - Night Shift, Human Resources , Dudley, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...