Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our Greenville, NC office. This is a great opportunity to join the premier employer in the Staffing Industry.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Working with hiring managers to understand staffing needs.
- Facilitating the process to acquire temporary staff.
- Ongoing support of the temporary staff.
- Problem resolution, and overall adherence to contractual service level agreements.
The most qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Marketing, or related field relevant experience
- 2-3 years recruiting, staffing or vendor management experience
- Demonstrated experience in screening, hiring, orienting, training, assigning, and managing temporary employees. Must also be able to market candidates to hiring managers and negotiate salary rates.
- Must be able to function in complex and matrix environments with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of individuals is essential
- Good communication (both verbal and written), negotiation, interpersonal and decision-making skills are required.
- Individual must be able to function independently/autonomously yet know when to get management involved.
- Attention to detail - with the ability to multi-task, use sound judgment and prioritize are necessary
- Strong leadership, problem solving and decision-making skills required
- Must have proficient computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation Spending Accounts (Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.)
If you are interested in advancing your career with this opportunity, apply now for immediate consideration.
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Greenville , Talent Recruiter, Human Resources , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!