Company: GROVER GAMING
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Title: Software DeveloperDepartment: DevelopmentReports To:
Lead Software DeveloperStatus: ExemptWHO WE ARE: Grover Gaming,
headquartered in Greenville, North Carolina, is a software design
and development company that specializes in electronic gaming
throughout the United States and Canada. Having more than 360
employees located in seven states, we are working every day toward
building a strong foundation of humble, passionate people,
effective processes, and superior products. Our dedication to
customer service, adaptability, and a diverse range of products has
solidified our position as a global leader in the electronic gaming
industry. Grover Gaming is a 3-year Inc 5000 award recipient,
recognizing the fastest-growing privately held companies in the
United States and was recently honored with a Glassdoor Employees'
Choice Award. Glassdoor ranked Grover Gaming Number 2 in its Best
Places to Work list in 2022 among companies across the US with less
than 1,000 employees. Our company strives to support local
communities and has helped raise over $325 Million for charities
through its partnerships in charitable gaming markets. SUMMARY: The
Software Developer will be responsible for maintaining the current
Grover software products, as well as building scalable, highly
reliable, real time application services. The Software Developer
will be involved in all aspects of the software development life
cycle and work on major product releases. The Software Developer
will build systems that are capable of supporting thousands of
users.QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand company Mission, Vision, and Values and be an
ambassador of MVV.
- Ability to maintain/improve the quality of existing
applications using sound software development practices.
- Proven track record of developing applications that are fast,
flexible, scalable, and secure.
- Able to adapt to the coding standards of Grover Gaming.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex ideas to peers and
- Experience in presenting highly technical concepts to
individuals with limited technical knowledge.
- Ability to work autonomously, sometimes with few requirements
or without significant guidance from product owners.
- Ability to adapt to changing software requirements.
- Ability to integrate disparate software/hardware components and
effectively troubleshoot common issues that may arise.REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years of professional experience designing, developing, and
deploying applications targeting the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Experience developing and debugging applications using
Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with C# programming language.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.Preferred Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience in frameworks, tools, and design patterns, such as:
AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC, Node.js, REST, and WPF.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The usual work environment is typical of an office environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in
the work environment is usually moderate with no material or
weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.This
Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company
objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties
performed and covers only the primary functions and
responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other
related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed.
The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall
evaluation of this position. PI182332808
Keywords: GROVER GAMING, Greenville , Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!