Material and Process Engineering & Tech
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
PDS Tech is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in Kinston,
- Analyzes, researches, designs and develops materials and their
related fabrication and application processes to develop and
optimize materials for use in engineering design of and/or
application in structures, systems and subsystems.
- Applies principles of chemistry, physics, and material behavior
to develop metallic, non-metallic and composite material and
processing specifications, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Develops, analyzes and applies material properties and design
allowable, processing methods and quality engineering
specifications and standards.
- Reviews and approves engineering drawings and documents for
part conformance and to assist in resolving part failure analysis
for fabrication, assembly and in service problems.
- Applies knowledge of aerospace mechanical/structural component
fabrication and assembly processes and technologies to establish
research and development strategies and plans.
- Develops and matures technology. Facilitates technology
implementation in production and provides support to the user
- Must be available to work all Shifts
- 5+ years of experiencePDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is
one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31
offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Greenville , Material and Process Engineering & Tech, Other , Kinston, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!