Scale Service Tech
Company: J. A. King
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Field Service Technicians work mostly on their own in the field
to calibrate and / or repair customer's industrial scales.
Candidates must have strong computer skills, be in good physical
condition, enjoy solving technical problems and being part of a
team. Upon completion of calibration, the service tech enters data
into calibration software and creates a Certificate of Calibration
for the customer. They work some overtime and weekend hours.
Position is eligible for a monthly bonus program that will
provide up to $600 per month based on performance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance, calibration and / or repair of Industrial
- Respond to Call Service (Emergency) to fix and repair
Customer's Scales - calls could be during or after working hours.
Must be willing to work some overtime and weekend hours - may also
include some limited overnight travel.
- Mostly perform calibration / repair work unsupervised.
- Consistently maintain good work attendance and productive work
Minimum Education and Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical, electronic and / or technical background in
- Valid driver's license and clean driving history
- Class B CDL license a plus - must get within 6 months of
- Welding and or Concrete knowledge is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- 2 Year Technical Degree preferred but not required
- Military service or calibration experience a plus
- Computer literate
- Performance driven and customer focused
- Local travel, occasional overnights required
Physical Demands of the Position:
- Stands greater than four hours at a time
- Stoops and bends below knee level 8 - 10 times an hour
- Lifts and carries less than 100 pounds repetitively
- Climbs stairs more than four times in an eight hour shift
- Pushes / pulls objects greater than 25 pounds
- Reaches out
- Reaches overhead
- Repetitively uses feet to walk and to drive
- Repetitively uses hands (computer keyboard)
- Grips with hands
- Servant Leadership
- Drives Results
- Customer Focus
Keywords: J. A. King, Greenville , Scale Service Tech, Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!