Physician Assistant (Certified) / Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care Center (FULL-TIME)
Company: Physicians East
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Physician Assistant/Advanced Nurse Practitioner Physicians East
Urgent Care Center
This position is open to experienced candidates only.
Physicians East Urgent Care Center is seeking a full-time
well-trained, highly motivated and collegial Nurse Practitioner or
Physician Assistant comfortable in all areas of urgent, immediate,
emergency and/or primary care settings to be part of our
established Urgent Care Center. We are consistently growing and
expanding, and our Urgent Care Center team is excited about the
future. Our established modern practice maintains a patient
centered approach through electronic medical records and a highly
efficient support staff.
We're looking for an individual who can provide first-class care
for our patients while ensuring exceptional experience. A
supervising physician is always available by phone or in-person and
candidates will never work solo. Currently, at least one doctor is
working the entirety of each shift, and immediate consultation is
available when necessary. You will be able to use your
problem-solving skills to overcome challenges in a fast-paced
environment where you'll never have the same day twice!
- Licensed as a PA-C or NP in the state of North Carolina;
- Must be able to work independently (under indirect
- Have at least one year of experience (2+ preferred) as a
provider in an urgent, immediate, emergency and/or primary care
- Must have experience and knowledge of an EMR system, preferably
Centricity, voice dictation (Dragon) and strong documentation
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Can use strong clinical judgment to determine when a
supervising physician should be consulted.
- Flexible and adaptable with a focus on not turning any patient
away before exhausting all reasonable options.
- Value working in a team-oriented, patient-centric culture.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Be confident in clinical decision-making and autonomous in
providing care to patients in a fast-paced clinical practice
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and
verbal, and be proactive in discussing case management.
- Possess excellent time management and have ability to work well
with patients and their families, collaborating/supervising
physicians, facility staff and leadership.
- Display a professional demeanor and recognition of privacy
considerations for patients and families, maintaining strict
confidentiality in all times.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of team commitment, which includes
meeting deadlines, punctuality and excellent follow-through and
- Be open to flexible scheduling and working at least two
weekends per month.
Working hours are:
Keywords: Physicians East, Greenville , Physician Assistant (Certified) / Nurse Practitioner - Urgent Care Center (FULL-TIME), Other , Greenville, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!